- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons bottled sweet chile sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into strips
Make marinade: whisk together the soy sauce, apricot jam, chile sauce, cilantro, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl. Thread strips of pork onto skewers so that the meat lies flat. Place the pork skewers in a large baking dish. Pour the marinade over and turn to coat the pork. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. Heat grill to high. Remove the skewers from the marinade and grill the meat on both sides until slightly charred and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with chili sauce on the side for dipping. Delicious served with jasmine rice. Serves 4-6.