This is a refreshing salsa for a warm summer evening. It is delicious with New Frontiers tortilla chips. To add zesty tropical flavor to your meal, serve it over fish, or with turkey burgers.
- 1 ripe mango – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe but firm avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.