• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1 5-oz. package baby arugula
• 2 firm ripe pears, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup tamari roasted pumpkin seeds
• 1/4 cup dried cranberries
• 3 ounce fresh goat cheese, crumbled
In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with
the lemon juice, vinegar, honey and mustard.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the arugula with
the sliced pears, pumpkin seeds and dried
cranberries. Add half the dressing and toss
well. Top with the crumbled goat cheese and
serve right away. Serve additional dressing on
the side. Serves 4-6.