- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil, such as canola
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups grated zucchini, squeezed dry
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
In a large bowl, mix oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon. Blend in pineapple and zucchini. Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into zucchini mixture. Pour batter into two greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, until wooden toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes, then remove to wire racks.